Make faster, more reliable business decisions
Centrix Business Credit Reports give you comprehensive business credit data to assess the risk of new customer account applications and new supplier arrangements. The reports give you deep insights into a company’s past credit behaviour, delivered in an easy-to-read format.
Business Credit Reports feature a credit score which is a summary of the information in the report, designed to provide a snapshot of a company’s creditworthiness. The credit score helps you predict the likelihood of businesses defaulting in the next 12-24 months.
Running business credit checks can help you to set appropriate terms of trade for each new customer to determine whether to supply good and services on credit. You can also run credit checks on potential suppliers, to help secure your supply chain and reduce operational risk.
Pay for what you need – buy a single report for just $49+gst, or save when you purchase multiple reports.
Why a Business Credit Report makes sense
In NZ, every business has a credit score between 1 – 1,000. The higher the score the more likely you are to get paid. Business credit reports are a great tool for understanding your customers, suppliers and debtors, and helping you to manage your cashflow.
- Know the risk – you’re 15 times more likely to be paid on time by a company with a high credit score, than a low one.
- Better manage your cashflow – quickly assess your customer’s ability to pay.
- Affordable pricing – get a one-off report or save with multiple reports.
- Fast – you’ll receive an email within minutes.
- Confidential report – no need to advise your customers and suppliers.